25.11.08

Kristine

Dos premios maravillosos, post en el blog y comentario en el vuestro, rápido acaba el 26 de noviembre y lo dicho suerte a todas



My Blogoversary Blog Candy
Wow! I've been blogging for a year and this is my blog post #350!!!
What a journey it's been.
And it wouldn't be such a joy if it wasn't for all my visitors who leaves me lovely comments! And all the new friends I've made! You all make me so happy!
I would never have imagined all of this when I started blogging!
So thank you to all of you;)So to celebrate my blogoversary, I want to give away 2 blog candies! I've put together two(!!) prices with some of my favourite products! And I ship internationally! So there will be 2 lucky winners!
Price 1(click the image to see in larger version):* One of the brand new Sugar Nellie Stamps - Custard, the cute cow* Melissa Frances glitter chipboards flowers* Melissa Frances vintage corners* 7Gypsies tags* Dovecraft Christmas Vintage Papers* MME Laundry Line die cuts* Some Christmas die cuts(snowflakes and christmas trees)* Artisan shaped chipboard frame* 2 vintage dolly pegs with some lovely laces* And some lovely flowers
Price 2 (click the image to see in larger version):* One of the brand new Sugar Nellie Stamps - Cheddar, the mouse* Melissa Frances glitter chipboards hearts* Melissa Frances vintage frames* 7Gypsies tags* Dovecraft Christmas Vintage Papers* MME Laundry Line die cuts* Some Christmas die cuts(snowflakes and christmas trees)* Artisan shaped chipboard frame* 2 vintage dolly pegs with some lovely laces* And some lovely flowersSo all you have to do to win one of these prices is to:* Leave me a comment on this post* Write about my blog candy on your blog* You have until Wednesday November 26th, 6PM(CET+1)* If you don't have a blog and want to be in the draw, just leave a comment on this post(together with some contact information(preferably email address))!



No hay comentarios: