27.11.08

Blog Candy

My Blog Candy... scroll down for new posts
Hello all....
Welcome to my blog and my blog candy this will stay at the top until 29th when winners will be annouced...
Here's what you could win...
THERE WILL BE 4 WINNERS!!!


This is the 4 lots i have up for grabs, 4th one from NEC Show...
I thought I'd put some candy up from grabs as I've seen so many nice and inspiring blogs around, as i'm new to this (well sort of) I thought the occasion should be... just because i can hehe...
This candy - includes everything in the pics...&&&&& I've added a big ideas/memories kit too as i've had it for ages in the box but never used it!
All you have to do is...
1. add me to your favs on your blogs
2. leave me a comment on this post...
3. mention my candy in your blog... ooo already said that lol..
4. Become a follower of my blog
PLEASE NOTE* THE CATCH TO THIS DRAW IS - YOU MUST DO ALL 4!!!(will be checked!)DONT BE PUT OFF BY THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS PLEASE CONTINUE TO ADD YOUR NAMES I CHECK DAILY TO ADD NAMES TO MY LIST!!!
This will close the 29th November so i can post before christmas! I also will ship worldwide so anyone can join in!!

No hay comentarios: